5. How do I register my out-of-state vehicle?
If you would like to register your out-of-state vehicle in Florida, you must first go to the Charlotte County Tag Office and pick-up a V.I.N. verification form, which can be completed by any car dealership, Notary Public or Law Enforcement Officer. The vehicle you are registering must be present to complete the form.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...