12. What do I do if I receive a parking ticket from the Punta Gorda Police Department?
You need only to include your payment in the self-addressed envelope and mail your payment to the address on the envelope. If you wish to contest the ticket, you may do so within 10 working days by contacting the Punta Gorda Code Compliance Division at (941) 575-3324 and arrange for a hearing. Who do I contact for a traffic ticket? If you receive a Uniform Traffic Citation, you must contact the Clerk of the Court at 639-3111 and make arrangements with them for payment or arrange for a court date if you wish to contest the citation.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...